25 December 2017

Top 2000 Blog Party – Day 1

Merry Christmas, everyone! Outside it’s grey, cold and windy. Inside it’s cozy with Christmas lights shining and the radio on, because like every year the Top 2000 has started this Christmas day. Until New Year’s Eve the radio will play the 2000 most voted songs of all times. It’s always been my pleasure, but ever since I discoverd the event Marit Barendsen hosts, it’s a bliss. Follow this link to check out Marit’s site where she explains everything about her Top 2000 Blog Party. It’d be fun if you’d join in!

For this first day I managed to do two songs.

Yellow_Submarine

#1897 The Beatles – Yellow Submarine

Everything_For_Free

#1821 K’s Choice – Everything For Free

Fun fact: I took this photo of K’s Choice lead singer, Sarah Bettens, at last weeks concert in my city.
Also on this page: some stamps I carved for Julie Fei-Fan Balzer’s Carve December.

Have a fabulous day, whatever you do. See you tomorrow with at least one new page!

No comments: