14 August 2017

When Life Gives You Lemons

Teddy_yawn

When I just went to check something on my blog, I noticed these Photobucket messages appearing all over the place. Apparently, Photobucket suddenly doesn’t support the free option of sharing your photos on another website anymore. I’ve been using their service ever since I started this blog, but now I need to upgrade my account, which will cost me over $300 a year! It’s insane, right? So, I’m trying to figure out what photo hosting website does still allow me to show my photos on my blog, but I’m afraid it’s going to take me some time. So from now, this blog is officially under construction. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience. I guess this is the Universe giving me a kick under the butt, because I’ve wanted to alter my blog for such a long time, but kept postponing it. I really much rather create art instead, but well, to translate an old Dutch saying for you, which my grandmother used to say to me a lot “rather cookies aren’t being baked”. Meaning not everything in life is about the things you’d rather do or have. Sometimes there are necessities too and they cannot be ignored. Even if you try.

Have a cookie while you’re waiting.

Cookies_01

Cookies_02

Cookies_04

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.