29 December 2018

Memory – Top 2000 Blog Party – Day 4

I’m late! Completely following my personal style. Le sigh. Yesterday I managed it just in time. Today I didn’t. I have to admit, I was in big doubt weather I wanted to do a page today at all. Hence the delayed time I started drawing and painting. I felt so tired at 7:30 PM, I seriously debated weather to call it a day and go to bed. Apparently all I needed was a cup of hot chocolate.

Today I chose the song “Memory” by Barbara Streisand. It made me think of the musical cats, which isn’t too weird since that’s where the song originates. I remember how the old cat sang the song and even though I haven’t seen the (movie of) the musical for a very long time, this song stills brings me in tears.

So I started with a drawing of a sad old cat.
Sad_cat

After scanning, digitalising and printing the cat, I painted a night scene. Of course it had to have a big moon. I glued the cat image to the page and wrote down part of the lyrics.

Memory

I have to admit, this isn’t my best page. I do like the sad cat though. I think I would’ve liked it better when the cat was closer by. Speaking photography terms, I think it would have been better if the whole scene was more zoomed in. Can’t change that now, so I call it done.

Tomorrow a new page. Or so I think.

1 comment:

Clipping Expert Asia said...


This is absolutely piece of gold written. I will surely try this. Sincerest wishes for your wellbeing.
Check some of my articles here
Clipping Path Asia
how to remove clothing wrinkles in photoshop
background removal service
transparent background photoshop