27 December 2018

Moondance – Top 2000 Blog Party – Day 3

Today has almost come to an end, but I do keep my promise. I’m here with a new artwork and a new blogpost. I don’t really have a lot to talk about, so I’ll keep it short and show you what I made.

Moondance

I really love making my own clip art to use in my art journals. It’s quite a lot of work to build my pages this way and quite time consuming, but I love the look. Plus I can use the same image over and over again or send it out in happy mail swaps.
Alright. On to the next song. Maybe picking a song is taking most time at the moment. There’s so much to choose from. I found out the best songs aren’t necessarily the best to illustrate.

1 comment:

Clipping Expert Asia said...


This is absolutely piece of gold written. I will surely try this. Sincerest wishes for your wellbeing.
Check some of my articles here
Clipping Path Asia
how to remove clothing wrinkles in photoshop
background removal service
transparent background photoshop