30 December 2018

Fly Me To The Moon – Top 2000 Blog Party – Day 5

Oh no! I’m late again! I’m starting to see a pattern here. Not one I like though. Talking about repetitions, there seems to be a theme going on these past few days. Three days in a row my page has a moon scenery. And the moon’s getting bigger every day. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

Fly_Me_To_The_Moon

When I first thought my page was finished, I wasn’t too happy with it. Then I started doodling the white stars and it made such a difference. It gave dept, contrast, balance and it was just the thing I needed to connect the elements. To add even more fun, I also added some white dots in small clusters. Now I am really happy with it. Sometimes when you’re not happy with the result, it just needs a little more.

Again I started with an illustration. I like to continue that for this year’s Top 2000 pages. I wish I started this the very first day. Well, can’t go back, so let’s just embrace that imperfection. They’re all in a special Top 2000 journal, so the pages from last year are also in ther  and there will be many more in the future. But for now, I like to continue this way of working.
Rocket
Only two days left. The list has come to the point where it’s an ongoing bliss of the greatest songs of all kind. Pop, rock, ballads, hiphop… it’s all there.

No comments: