28 October 2016

Little Book Of Christmas

Christmas_album

I know it’s still early and some of you don’t want to think about Christmas yet, but I had a good reason to dive into my Christmas stuff. There are people in this world who already are exited about that time of year coming. And last week I was making a surprise gift for one of them. Of course this idea came up in my mind close before I needed the present, so I had to think of something that didn’t take more than a day to make. This cute little Christmas album is quite easy to make and the time it takes, depends on how crazy you go with embellishing.

Because of the lack of time I didn’t think of filming the process, but a tutorial has already been requested, so I’m planning to do a how-to video on a similar album. Maybe even another Christmas themed one.

For this album I used up an old paper collection by My Minds Eye. I so wish I had more of this. I think I will buy “Mistletoe Kisses” by Simple Stories this year. I just love the non traditional colours. Better make up my mind fast, because these Christmas collections are always gone long before I get in the Christmas mood. Good thing I was challenged to dig into my Christmas stuff early this year.

Here’s a flip through video for you. Don’t forget to like and subscribe!

No comments: