05 June 2009

Award

This Rocks!!! *big smile*
Van Angèle kreeg ik deze Award als dank voor de positieve berichtjes die ik achterlaat. Wat een onwijs gave blog is. Je zou er echt eens langs moeten gaan om al die prachtige dingen die ze maakt te bewonderen.
Angèle gave me this Award as a thank you to all the positive comments I leave on her blog. Which is an awesome blog. You really should visit her and see all the beautiful things she makes.



Rocking Girl...en dat net op de dag vóór hét kleine grote muziekfestival hier in Den Haag, waar ik zo graag heen wilde, maar wat helaas niet gaat lukken dit keer. Maar heb een goed alternatief gevonden: ga m'n homemade spullies proberen te verkopen! 5 Euro voor een tafeltje...daar zal ik me geen buil aan vallen :D
Rocking Girl...and that just one day before the small big music event here in The Hague, where I wanted to go to so much, but unfortunately this is not going to happen this time. But I have found myself a good alternative: I am going to try and sell my homemakde stuff! 5 Euro for a table...I don't thinkt that will be a waste :D


Heb later nog een paar leuke creaties te laten zien, maar moet eerst nog op jacht naar ogen, anders kunnen de beestjes niks zien... ;) Rarara...
Later I will have a few more nice creations to show, but first I have to hunt for eyes, because otherwise the animals can't see a thing... ;) Getting curious now?

No comments: